Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your best source for the latest Music and Movie

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRITNEY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS! @ Saturday Night Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric.Q
Admin
Eric.Q

BRITNEY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS! @ Saturday Night Online Empty
PostSubject: BRITNEY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS! @ Saturday Night Online   BRITNEY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS! @ Saturday Night Online Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

BRITNEY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS! @ Saturday Night Online Sans-titre

When did you know you wanted to be a singer?
I genuinely loved to sing from a really young age, and when I was eight years old, I competed in a talent show. I knew after that, without a doubt, I wanted to be a singer. I always knew it was going to be a big part of my life. I could feel it.

How different is Femme Fatale from Circus?
I wanted Femme Fatale to be empowering and much more upbeat. I think it’s a bit more risky and outrageous than Circus. I see every song as being unique with a lot of meaning.

What is your favorite song on Femme Fatale?
I like Till the World Ends the most. I love to dance and the idea of dancing forever. It’s sexy, powerful, and makes you move. I also love this song because I had so much fun making this video and I think everyone will see why.

How do you feel knowing you’re the most important person in your fans lives?
That’s so flattering! That’s what keeps me going every day. My fans are so amazingly supportive and I am so appreciative of that!

What do you think about Justin Bieber?
I think he is an extremely talented artist who has achieved so much already. We’ll definitely be seeing a lot more of him.

What can we expect from your next video?
I worked with Ray Kay, and he is just an amazing director! I think it’s a sultry, sexy video that is upbeat and enticing…I love the story that unfolds int he video…its unexpected. I can’t wait for everyone to see!

Will you have a DVD release of the Femme Fatale tour?
This is something I’ve thought about and would love to offer my fans…Maybe!

Have all your dreams you had as a kid come true?
Most of them have come true…more than I could imagine in a lot of ways. I still have goals that I want to achieve and am working hard to get there. Most of all, its been better than I ever expected, and I’m so grateful.

Who were some of your favorite artists growing up?
My favorite artists were Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston. Their talent, style, and dancing motivated me and I loved how they were always so innovative and paved the way for many artists. They showed me how to step out of the box and be different than everybody else.

Who is your fashion inspiration?
I love how put together, pretty, and feminine Sarah Jessica Parker dresess. I also love Jennifer Lopez’ individual and sexy style.

美国当地时间4月2日,Britney做客Saturday Night Online网站回答歌迷提问。

Q:你什么时候开始有当歌手的想法?
A:我从小就非常爱唱歌。八岁时候我参加了才艺大赛,那之后我就很确定自己要当歌手。我知道歌唱将会成为我生命的主旋律,我一直能感受到这一点。

Q:《Femme Fatale》和《Circus》有什么不同?
A:我想让《FF》更加有力,更加重节拍,这比《Circus》更冒险也更强烈。其实每一首歌都是独一无二的,有着丰富的内涵。

Q:《FF》中你最爱哪首歌?为什么?
A:我最爱《Till The World Ends》。我很爱跳舞,想永远跳下去。这首歌很性感、有力,让人不由自主摇摆起来。还有一个原因是因为拍摄MV的时候很有趣,等MV出来大家就知道了。

Q:你是粉丝们心中最重要的人,你对此有什么感受?
A:这真是很高的赞誉!这也是我每天前进的动力。我的粉丝们都很支持我,对此我很感激。

Q:你对Justin Bieber怎么看?
A:他是很有才华的艺人,也已经收获颇丰。我们可以期待他更好的表现。

Q:下一支MV里将有什么亮点?
A:我和Ray Kay合作了,他真的很棒!这会是一支狂热、性感、重节拍、诱人的MV。我也很喜欢MV里的故事线,结局难以预料。好想让你们早点看到!

Q:“Femme Fatale”巡演会发DVD吗?
A:我已经想到这个了,也很想让粉丝们拥有。或许吧!

Q:童年的梦想都实现了吗?和你当时想的是不是都一样呢?
A:大部分都实现了而且在很多方面都超出了我的预期。当然我也还有很多想要实现的目标,也在很努力地去实现。但大部分都比我预期得更好,我很感激。

Q:你成长过程中最喜欢的艺人有谁?
A:我最爱的艺人是Madonna、Michael Jackson和Whitney Houston。正是他们的才华、风格和舞蹈激励了我,我也崇敬他们能掀起创新的浪潮并为后辈开辟道路。他们教会了我如果跳出框框,去做一个独一无二的自己。

Q:你的时尚灵感来源是谁?
A:我非常喜欢Sarah Jessica Parker漂亮而妖娆的裙装搭配。当然我也很爱Jennifer Lopez独立性感的风格。
Back to top Go down
https://britxq.forumotion.com

BRITNEY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS! @ Saturday Night Online
Page 1 of 1