Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your best source for the latest Music and Movie

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRITNEY TALKS ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE WITH US WEEKLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric.Q
Admin
Eric.Q

BRITNEY TALKS ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE WITH US WEEKLY Empty
PostSubject: BRITNEY TALKS ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE WITH US WEEKLY   BRITNEY TALKS ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE WITH US WEEKLY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 pm

On the new issue of US Weekly, Britney Spears opens up about what she’s learned, life with her boys, and whether she’ll marry again.

BRITNEY TALKS ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE WITH US WEEKLY Us_weekly_april18_2011
(cover pic is from 2003)

Congratulations on Femme Fatale! How did making this record compare to making your first …Baby One More Time?
I’m at such a different point in my life now than I was back then. I’m more mature and much more hands on now. I know exactly what I like and what I don’t like. I guess that can make the recording process pretty difficult, because I’m very particular about songs I put my voice on.

You’re a parent now, too. How has motherhood changed you?
It really puts life into perspective. You have to think about all your decisions so much more carefully, because they are affecting your kids too. My priorities have changed and I do everything for the boys. They remind me what life is about.

Tell Us about Preston and Jayden.
Jayden is the youngest and he might be the mama’s boy. He’s very outgoing, always making us laugh, and he’s very creative. Preston is definitely the big brother. He’s very independent. He’s really, really smart and thinks everything through.

What are they into these days?
Their new favorite thing is dressing up as different superheroes, and they’re just so cute! They especially love Batman and Spiderman. We love watching Disney movies together. I also love reading them Fancy Nancy books (a children’s series by Jane O’ Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser) before bed.

What do the boys think of your music?
They are my biggest fans. I make up songs and sing to them all the time. They like to watch me dance. In fact, they join in and do their own moves!

Will they get to see you in action on the tour?
They will be coming with me. I couldn’t go on tour without them! I’m always very busy when I’m on the road, but I make sure to have quality time with them every single day.

What’s your parenting style? And what about Jason’s?
With some things I’m strict and with other I’m easy going. I guess I’m right in the middle. Jason is amazing with the boys. They look up to him so much – they adore him. He’s their hero.

What else do you love about Jason?
We have such a great time together! He makes me laugh, and we are so comfortable being ourselves. We like to stay home, order in, watch movies, go to dinner with friends. And we love to get away for the weekend. Some of our favorite spots are Las Vegas, Hawaii, or Mexico.

Do you see yourself getting married again?
Maybe. Never say never!

首先恭喜一下新专辑的发售!跟出道专辑《...Baby One More Time》相比较过程有什么不一样?
和那时相比我已经走到了人生的另一个截然不同的地方。我现在更加的成熟,而且更加的上手了。我明确的知道自己喜欢什么不喜欢什么。我猜这就是的录制期间比较长的原因,对于要录哪首歌我十分挑剔。

你现在也是个家长啦,做妈妈改变了你多少?
我学会了从另一个角度去体会生活。做每一个决定的时候都要三思而后行,因为你做的每个决定多多少少都会对孩子有影响。我的工作中心已经不一样了,而且我为儿子们能做一切。是他们让我懂得了生活的真谛。

跟我们说说你的两个大宝贝儿子吧。
小儿子Jaden更喜欢我,他非常外向,总能逗我们开心,而且非常有创造力。哥哥Preston非常独立,特别聪明,考虑周到。

他们最近喜欢些什么?
他俩最近喜欢变装超级英雄!真是太可爱了。他们特别喜欢蝙蝠侠和蜘蛛侠。我们喜欢一起看迪士尼电影。在睡前我也喜欢给他们读Fancy Nancy系列故事书。

他们觉得你的音乐怎么样?
他俩是我的铁杆粉丝。我经常编一些歌唱给他们听。他们喜欢看我跳舞。实际上,他们自己编舞步和我一起跳!

你的家教风格什么样?Jason呢?
有些事情我会很严格,而其余的便会很随和。我猜我有点中立派吧。Jason和他俩在一起很棒。他们非常尊敬崇拜他。他是他们的英雄。

你还爱Jason的哪些方面?
我们在一起享受了好多美好时光!他会逗我开心,我们在一起很舒服。我们喜欢宅喜欢吃饭喜欢看电影喜欢聚餐。我们最喜欢周末到处溜达啦,拉斯维加斯夏威夷墨西哥神马的,我们最爱了。

你会不会再结婚?
也许吧。永不说不哦!

Back to top Go down
https://britxq.forumotion.com

BRITNEY TALKS ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE WITH US WEEKLY
Page 1 of 1