Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your best source for the latest Music and Movie

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric.Q
Admin
Eric.Q

I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story Empty
PostSubject: I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story   I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 pm

I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story October_Sky_ver2

October Sky is a 1999 American biographical film directed by Joe Johnston, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Cooper and Laura Dern. It is based on the true story of Homer Hickam, a coal miner's son who was inspired by the launch of Sputnik 1 to take up rocketry against his father's wishes, and who eventually became a NASA engineer. Most of the film was shot in rural East Tennessee, including location filming in: Morgan County, Tennessee, Roane County, Tennessee, Oliver Springs, Harriman, and Kingston, Tennessee.

I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story October_Sky_19239_Medium

I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story 12.-CIELO+DE+OCTUBRE
Back to top Go down
https://britxq.forumotion.com

I want to go in the space! ------ October Sky --- Based on a true story
Page 1 of 1