Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Q Music & Movie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your best source for the latest Music and Movie

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FULL INTERVIEW FOR V MAGAZINE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric.Q
Admin
Eric.Q

FULL INTERVIEW FOR V MAGAZINE Empty
PostSubject: FULL INTERVIEW FOR V MAGAZINE   FULL INTERVIEW FOR V MAGAZINE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 am

FULL INTERVIEW FOR V MAGAZINE Taggedposter

V As a child, what did you imagine fame would be like?
BRITNEY SPEARS I don’t think I thought about “fame” when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don’t think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous.

V Do you think you were destined to become a star?
BS If not, then God definitely has a strange sense of humor.

V Do you follow astrology?
BS A little. I like to believe there is a little magic in the world, but I also believe we choose our own path.

V When did you first realize you were famous?
BS Am I famous?

V Define a femme fatale.
BS A woman who is sexy and strong, dangerous and mysterious, cool and confident.

V If your Circus album represented a comeback, what does Femme Fatale represent?
BS I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. I think it’s the best album I have ever made. There’s nothing to say. I’ll let the music speak for me.

V What direction are you taking with the sound?
BS I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.

V Would you consider this new album a revolution or an evolution?
BS It’s a little of both. There are songs on this album that don’t sound like anything else and are completely revolutionary, but I also believe that this album expresses where I am today as a woman and is an evolution of who I am.

V What is your favorite song on the album and why?
BS I really love “On the Rocks” because it sounds so different from anything I have ever heard. It’s so cool and quirky.

V These days it seems everyone collaborates with everyone else, yet you have always been very selective. Would you collaborate again? Who would you like to collaborate with next?
BS You’ll just have to wait and see…

V You have your finger on the pulse. How do you discover new artists, collaborators, and genres of music?
BS I like music that makes you move and connects with your soul. I like to feel inspired right away when I listen to new music. I always have songs being sent to me from new artists and producers from all over the world, which is really cool. From there I just follow my heart.

V What have you been listening to on your iPod lately?
BS I love the Black Eyed Peas. They always put me in a good mood. I listen to them a lot. I love Christina [Aguilera]’s “Woo Hoo,” and “Paper Planes” by M.I.A. I CANNOT stop listening to “We No Speak Americano” by Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.

V Everybody knows you as Britney the pop star. What are some of your talents and interests that might surprise people?
BS I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.

V Despite the ups and downs in your past, you’ve always come out on top. What is the secret to your success?
BS I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It’s a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn.

V What makes you happy?
BS My boys.

V What makes you sad?
BS When people are cruel to each other.

V Your every move is reported in the media. What are your tricks to staying balanced and not letting it get to you?
BS I’m past all of that. I try to block it all out and not pay attention to anything they write about me in the magazines or online. I’m done with that.

V In the past you allowed your fans a great deal of access into your world, much more so than now. Do you feel you’ve become guarded?
BS A little bit. I think it’s easier to let people in when you’re younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children. A life away from my life.

V What motivates you to keep doing what you do?
BS I love making new music for my fans, I love performing for my fans, and most importantly, I love my fans. I am so lucky to have their support. They drive me.

V If you walked away from it all tomorrow, what would you do instead? What would you miss the most? The least?
BS I’d be a full-time mom which would be cool. I’d miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go. I wouldn’t miss showering in arenas either. So gross!

V What would you like people to know about you today?
BS That the bitch is back and better than ever! [Laughs]

V Where do you see yourself in ten years?
BS Right here!

V What do you feel will be your legacy?
BS Two amazing boys and a lot of music that hopefully brings a lot of people a lot of happiness.

Britney,这位来自密西西比流域的甜妞再次唤醒了我们的舞蹈神经。这个春季,我们最耀眼的流行女王以大碟《Femme Fatale》强势回归,一首接一首的神曲展现了美好时光、迷幻深夜以及疯狂夜店的样子。专辑的首单《Hold It Against Me》有着充斥着进攻性和肉欲的歌词和浓郁欧陆风格的节奏,并且在发行后几小时内就登顶了19个国家的排行榜。明显,歌迷们是等坏了。也许在她身上的名望和八卦使掩盖了她为成功的努力,但她却没有因此松懈。Britney决定了自己在《Femme Fatale》中的形象以及声音,营造出了一种愉快而耐听的Pop音乐风格。我们爱她是因为她无时不让我们觉得快乐和自由,也预报着明天的阳光。她锁在是琥珀中的美好时光,没有谁希望她有任何改变,因为她现在已是完美。
quote:
V:在你儿时的眼里,成名是什么样子?
BS:小时候我并没想过要出名。我只想上台表演,但从未想过要出名。

V:你觉得你命中注定要成名么?
BS:如果不是,那上帝的幽默感就太囧了。

V:你信占星术么?
BS:一点点吧。我还是愿意相信世界上有一些魔法存在的,但我也相信我们能选择自己的命运。

V:你第一次发现自己成名了是什么时候?
S:我很有名?

V:给蛇蝎美人下个定义?
S:坚强、性感、危险、神秘、冷酷以及自信。

V:如果说《Circus》是回归,那《FemmeFatale》是什么?
BS:专辑本身自会说话。我花了很多心血在上面,录了差不多两年时间。我觉得这是我最好的一张专辑。没什么好多说的,听了你就会懂了。

V:这次的专辑的走向是?
BS:我想录一张强劲的舞曲大碟,每首歌都让你想起身热舞,但每首歌都要有不同的风格。我听音乐就想要这种感觉。这张专辑就是为夜店录的,或者是给你晚上出门前听。这绝对是我最先锋,最成熟的声音。

V:你觉得这张专辑是革命还是进化?
BS:都有一点吧。专辑里有和其他音乐完全不同的革命性的歌,也有一些描述现在我的状态,描述我成长历程的歌。

V:这张专辑你最喜欢哪首歌?为什么?
BS:我很喜欢一首叫《On The Rocks》的歌,它和我之前听过的歌都截然不同。很酷很新奇。

V:现在都流行合唱,但是你的门却把得很严。你会想再和其他艺人合唱吗?如果会,希望和谁呢?
BS:等专辑发行就知道咯。

V:你决定了专辑的大方向。你是怎么寻找新的音乐人、合作伙伴和音乐风格的呢?
BS:我喜欢那种可以让你舞动,触动灵魂的音乐。我喜欢听在到新声音的同时就灵感乍现的感觉。一直都有来自世界各地的新音乐人和制作人给我寄来歌曲,很给力。这样我只要跟着我的感觉选就可以了。

V:最近你的iPod里都有什么歌呢?
BS:大爱Black Eyed Peas。他们的歌总让我有好心情,我听得很多。还有Christina Aguilera的《Woo Hoo》,M.I.A的《Paper Planes》。还有,狂爱Yolanda Be Cool&DCup的《We No Speak Americano》。

V:大家都认识流行巨星Britney。你还有没有大家不知道的才艺?
BS:我喜欢做饭,特别是为孩子们做。泡南美甜茶我也很在行,配方是我妈妈传给我的。真的很不错哟,我很爱喝,也经常泡给孩子喝。

V:虽然你经历了很多,但你总能站在最巅峰。你成功的秘诀是什么?
BS:我学会了要终于自我,不要因为别人说什么而改变自己。这功课我花了很长时间才学会。

V:你快乐的源泉是什么?
BS:我的两个儿子。

V:那什么使你忧伤呢?
BS:我不喜欢大家对彼此残忍。

V:你的一举一动都会被媒体曝光。你是怎样保持平衡,不让自己为其左右的?
BS:全部无视掉。杂志写什么,网站写什么,我通通无视掉。看够了。

V:之前歌迷们可以更清晰地看到你的世界,但现在要少很多了。你是在自我保护吗?
BS:有些。年轻时你希望大家了解你,但现在我有了孩子,我想要更多隐私,为了自己,为了孩子。想要“Britney”以外的人生。

V:你继续做音乐的动力是什么?
BS:为歌迷们做新音乐一直是我的爱。我也喜欢为歌迷们表演。最重要的是,我爱他们。很幸运能拥有他们的。他们是我的动力。

V:如果你明天醒来不是Britney了,你会做什么?最会想念什么?最不会想念什么?
BS:做全职妈妈是很酷的事情。我会想念我的歌迷们,真是爱死他们了。我明显不会想念无孔不入的狗仔队。也不会想念商场的勾心斗角,恶心死了。

V:现在你想告诉大家些什么?
BS:老娘回来了,老娘更强了。(The Bitch is back, and better than ever.)

V:十年后你将会是怎样?
BS:现在这样!

V:你觉得你的遗产会是?
BS:两个棒小伙儿和很多能带给大家快乐的音乐。

Source: UTB & BCN & V Magazine
Back to top Go down
https://britxq.forumotion.com

FULL INTERVIEW FOR V MAGAZINE
Page 1 of 1